Same Day Dental Implants
One of the most exciting recent advances in dentistry is the modern dental implant.
At Dental Design Studio we are able to design a beautiful smile the “same day” the dental implant(s) is(are) placed without having to deal with clumsy flippers or dentures.
Dental implants are useful for individuals who have lost a single tooth or even all their teeth as a result of decay, disease, or trauma. Because the implants are positioned and fixed beneath your gums, they provide strength and support to the placement of an artificial tooth, denture, or a bridge. It’s like getting new teeth.
And don’t worry, the procedure is relatively painless and quick, giving you a beautiful smile with minimal pain and at pricing you can afford.
How do they work?
As hard as it may be to believe, the actual procedure of placing the implant is quite painless. Soreness typically lasts less than 24 hours for a single implant, possibly a little longer if there’s more. The implants we use at our offices are made of titanium which is bio-compatible and thus well accepted by the body, these implants also support the jawbone and other facial tissues to maintain their shape and appearance. Apart from the cosmetics and equally as importantly dental implants restore normal function of the teeth so you can eat, chew and talk just as you could with your natural teeth.
Benefits of Implants Dentistry
- Dental implants restore proper chewing function.
- Dental implants can be made to look just like natural teeth
- Placed correctly implant-supported teeth won’t move or loosen.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss.
- Unlike many other restorations, dental implants don’t damage other healthy teeth.
- Dental implants eliminate the irritated, painful gums associated with dentures.
- Implants can improve your speech.